- The deadline to apply to vote by mail is 6 PM (Eastern Time) on May 27.
- Elections Ontario must receive your completed voting kit by 6 PM (Eastern Time) on June 2 to be counted.
Once your application to vote by mail has been approved:
- You will be unable to choose another voting option
- You will receive a voting kit with a ballot at the mailing address provided. It can take up to four days for your application to be processed.
- You can use the prepaid envelope to return your voting kit or drop it off at your returning office
- Begin your application to register for “Vote By Mail” following the below link https://votebymail.elections.on.ca/
- Click “Get Started”
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Next”
4. Fill in your personal information
5. Confirm your eligibility to vote
6. Confirm your Mailing Address to receive your voter kit
7. Upload the front and back of your license or Ontario Photo Card (either an image or PDF File)
8. Confirm your preferences
9. Confirm and submit your application